8.12.12

WHAT'S-A MATTER YOU EH?

Well apparently the Striker orders are hitting Kickstarters so hopefully some new toys early next week.

In the meantime I've been pondering the Veer-myn, the last of the Season One Dreadball teams. With the Corporation having a nod to England, the Forge Fathers Germany and the Orx the Soviet Union, I think that the rats will have an Italian flavour - a nice blue and white kit and some mafioso inspired name (will have to ponder that, the Cosche Soprano Pallaterrore Squadra maybe?).

I was hoping to get the Wessex Supermarine Spitfires and Blitzschnellen Körperhammeren painted before Christmas so I could give my son the game and two basic teams painted as a present, but seeing how quickly the holiday is rushing upon us (and still waiting on delivery) I'm not sure whether my hope will become reality.

Fingers and tentacles crossed...

++ We must have had 99 per cent of the match. It was the other three per cent that cost us ++

1 comment: